Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Internet is Made of Rainbows

I'm only human.  And because of that sometimes I like to entertain myself with LoLCats, videos of cats being cute and cats pretending to be human.  It doesn't take a lot to make me happy and fortunately the LoLCats are really dumb.

Then there is the mighty rainbow.  Shhh.  Don't speak.  Let this gentleman show you how to enjoy the fuck out of a rainbow:



Now that you've seen that.  Watch this auto-tune version.  Auto-tune is also a very simple way to make me laugh.  I can't help it - I'm only human.



I know right!  It's awesome!  Honestly, if I had an auto-tune mic, I would sing so many songs about things that made me happy.  Like candy and sparkles!  If I awoke to a table laden with pastries and bacon, I would probably start to cry out of sheer joy just as Yosemitebear did...and then I would auto-tune the hell out of it.

Oh yeeeeaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted you guys to see what we were referencing last night :)

    It's so silly, but so...intense!

    ReplyDelete