Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank You!

While the hunters of the world wait with bated (baited?) breath for our Cataclysm updates I would like to take a moment to say THANK YOU! 

 

Wednesday was the first anniversary of Hello Tauren (nee Tauren Gravy).  Back on April 7, 2009 I made this entry into the wow blogging community and it's been an exercise into self-indulgent nerdery that I would never have imagined of myself to leek out into the public domain.

 

Yet here I am. With light ranting and excited raving I've shared some of my favourite and most hated things about the game.  I've celebrated many excellent moments with the guild and I hope there are many more (for me to write about).  Other than that my only achievements here include sending out light grammatical and spellimg errors into the world, oh, and I like to think that I gave The Wayward Initiative a little shove into existence.  Even if it's not the case at all (it's not), a Tauren can dream, can't she?

 

So thank you very much dear reader(s)!  I hope that from time to time I've put a smile on your face and I thank you all for your continued visits.

 

/dance!

4 comments:

  1. It's mostly your fault that Wayward even exists!

    You're an inspiration, Pach! In the blogging world, in Azeroth, and in the kitchen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it any better than Regis!

    We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh darlings!

    I am very happy that you all started writing. You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I finally fixed my blogger account!

    ReplyDelete