Sunday, April 25, 2010

ICC U!


The Zug Initiative celebrates our first clear of ICC Lower Spire!

Chawa posted a similar picture on the guild forums, but I thought I would share as well.  Can I just say, look at all those gorgeous Taurens!! 

During this raid Njordar Bone Bow dropped and I just saw stars.  Chawa won the roll and I went to say "Grats!" over vent.  Unfortunately due to a mouthful of beer and a teeny burp it came out like "..rats".  So I just wanted to take the time properly to say GRATS! GRATS! GRATS! to her!     

3 comments:

  1. Thanks dear!

    I look forward to going back there to see which
    hunter will be the next to win that bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you just had to go ahead and heal that fight, didn't ya? :)

    (Thanks for keeping us alive!! <3)

    ReplyDelete