Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Zug Initiative!

Wow! Has three years really gone that quickly? Today is our guild’s official birthday. Many thanks to Brokentree, Darthregis and [Unnamed Elemental Shaman] for forming The Zug Initiative in 2007 and for inviting me along! I certainly could not imagine this game without you guys!


Last year I made these cupcakes to celebrate with our local guild chapter but this year I'm slightly pressed for time due to Easter weekend and travel (read: just lazy) so I'll make something in the next few weeks.

Thanks for all the fish feast and dance parties!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't he an enchancement Shammy? ;)

    Hard to believe it's been three years, now!

    And thanks for coming along for the ride. You've done nothing but add to the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete