Friday, April 23, 2010

Guild Laundry

Something is about to be aired out that a few people in the guild might be embarrassed by.  Something that I just need to get off my chest because events of late have compounded to the point where it needs to be said or my little beefy heart will explode (into a million rainbows and cupcakes).

 
................................. 

 

You guys are awesome!!!!!

 

This will not be the eloquent post which Darth asked for, but it's something related to it and you guys are going to sit there while I gush about certain people.

 

I am so very proud of what we have accomplished in the last few weeks: ICC lower spire - cleared; ToC – fully cleared; Malygos – KILLED; Sarth 3D – on notice.   I have enjoyed every boss kill and every wipe and look forward to more of both!

 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

 

To our guild leader, BT, who takes the time to post strategies on the forums and explains the fights before hand so we get a sense of what is going to happen, the kind of damage that is coming our way and how we are going to deal with it class by class.     

 

To Morvis who always – always - ALWAYS keeps us alive and honestly couldn't be a kinder spirit.

 

To Natural and Chawa – who make me laugh loudly and uncontrollably and for being so darned cute.

 

To [enhancement shaman] - my public WoW crush, my real life love; he keeps the computers running and replenishes beer in the fridge (also occasionally squishes bugs).  What more could a girl ask for?

 

Of course I hold the entire guild dearly in my heart. From our awesome tanks to our excellent healers and right down to our deadly dps – I am happy to run with our amazing cast of characters!  I never would have imagined sporting the "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" title nor even see the inside of ICC, yet here we are and I couldn't be happier!   We've really only had 'ups' in the guild and the only 'downs' have been bosses! J

 

We all deserve a pat on the back and perhaps a slice (or two) of cake – I'm baking, who's coming over? 

1 comment:

  1. "my little beefy heart will explode (into a million rainbows and cupcakes)."

    LOL. Too awesome, hon!

    WE LOVE YOU, TOO!

    ReplyDelete